Bring audio to your trails with this complete installation package.
Audio content is delivered through users' smartphones and triggered through NFC/QR and URL triggers.
Users access content through their phone's web browser making the tours universal across phone platforms. Content is also available to users as a progressive web app - allowing them to install an icon on their phone to make access simple and easy.
Economy packages are fabricated from western red cedar frames and aluminum composite panel signs.
- Professional digital voice readings of your audio script in one language (additional languages and translation available.)
- Aluminum composite signage with programmed NFC chips for each stop ready to mount to your posts. Various sign sizes and configurations available.
- Cedar framing for all stops and trailheads.
- Trailhead sign with instructions on accessing audio content. Trailhead signs include a NFC testing station to enable users to ensure smartphones are correctly setup. Trailhead is framed in Western Red Cedar lumber.
- Design of audiotour landing pages for each stop made available to users as a progressive web app.
- Webhosting of digital content on secure servers for 5 years.
No monthly or annual fees!
No Apps to download from Google Play or the App store.
Link to the audio tour from your webpage .